GPlay Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GPlay Client from your PCGPlay
. You can read more on GPlay or check for application updates here
. GPlay Client is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. GPlay Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay\gplay_setup_16745.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.42 MB (2540200 bytes) on disk and is named GPlay.exe.
GPlay Client is composed of the following executables which take 37.21 MB (39015987
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- configurera2.exe (194.50 KB)
- dotnetframework35.exe (33.12 MB)
- GPlay.exe (2.42 MB)
- gplay_setup_16745.exe (569.23 KB)
- Updater.exe (92.00 KB)
- Updater2.exe (452.66 KB)
- gplaybwc.exe (201.20 KB)
- gplaybwc2.exe (201.20 KB)
The current page applies to GPlay Client version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other GPlay Client releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GPlay Client you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GPlay Client:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GPlay Client when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GPlay Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\GPlay Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client\GPlay.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client\Uninstall GPlay Client.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GPlay\GPlay Client
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GPlay Client
GPlay Client is a program marketed by the software company GPlay. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GPlay Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GPlay Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPlay Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "GPlay Client". If it exists on your system the GPlay Client program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GPlay Client in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GPlay Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPlay Client.
8. After removing GPlay Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPlay Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPlay Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPlay Client by GPlay from your computer, nor are we saying that GPlay Client by GPlay is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPlay Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 19:37:27.493