GPlay Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GPlay Client from your PCGPlay
. You can read more on GPlay or check for application updates here
. GPlay Client is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. GPlay Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay\gplay_setup_16745.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.42 MB (2540200 bytes) on disk and is named GPlay.exe.
GPlay Client is composed of the following executables which take 37.21 MB (39015987
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- configurera2.exe (194.50 KB)
- dotnetframework35.exe (33.12 MB)
- GPlay.exe (2.42 MB)
- gplay_setup_16745.exe (569.23 KB)
- Updater.exe (92.00 KB)
- Updater2.exe (452.66 KB)
- gplaybwc.exe (201.20 KB)
- gplaybwc2.exe (201.20 KB)
The current page applies to GPlay Client version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other GPlay Client releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GPlay Client you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GPlay Client:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GPlay Client when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GPlay Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\GPlay Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client\GPlay.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPlay Client\Uninstall GPlay Client.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GPlay\GPlay Client
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GPlay Client
GPlay Client is a program marketed by the software company GPlay. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GPlay Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GPlay Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GPlay Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPlay Client". If it exists on your system the GPlay Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GPlay Client in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GPlay Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPlay Client.
8. After removing GPlay Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPlay Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPlay Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPlay Client by GPlay from your computer, nor are we saying that GPlay Client by GPlay is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPlay Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 19:37:27.493