Freemake Video Downloader
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your computerEllora Assets Corporation
. More data about Ellora Assets Corporation can be read here
. You can read more about related to Freemake Video Downloader at http://www.freemake.com
. Freemake Video Downloader is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Freemake Video Downloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.99 MB (2089024 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Freemake Video Downloader. They occupy 17.32 MB (18158302
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- CaptureLibService.exe (9.00 KB)
- FreemakeVideoSniff.exe (12.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (418.62 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- regfiles.exe (11.62 KB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (8.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.ToolbarInstaller.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.75 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Freemake Video Downloader version 3.5.3
only. Click on the links below for other Freemake Video Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.Folders left behind when you uninstall Freemake Video Downloader:
The files below remain on your disk by Freemake Video Downloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Freemake
- C:\Program Files\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureDeployProject.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLibService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLibServiceLogic.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Freemake Video Downloader is a program released by Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Freemake Video Downloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freemake Video Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". The Freemake Video Downloader app will be found automatically. When you select Freemake Video Downloader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freemake Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After removing Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:21:21.713