Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your systemEllora Assets Corporation
. More information on Ellora Assets Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.freemake.com
if you want to read more on Freemake Video Downloader on Ellora Assets Corporation's website. Usually the Freemake Video Downloader application is found in the C:\Program Files\Freemake directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader is C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe is the Freemake Video Downloader's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.99 MB (2083840 bytes) on disk.
Freemake Video Downloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.00 MB (15732884
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- FreemakeErrorReporter.exe (306.81 KB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (2.07 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (7.50 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (176.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.02 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
This page is about Freemake Video Downloader version 2.1.9
alone. You can find here a few links to other Freemake Video Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Freemake Video Downloader is an application marketed by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Freemake Video Downloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freemake Video Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". The Freemake Video Downloader application will be found automatically. When you select Freemake Video Downloader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freemake Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The software company is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After removing Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:30:10.717