Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your systemEllora Assets Corporation
. More information on Ellora Assets Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.freemake.com
if you want to read more on Freemake Video Downloader on Ellora Assets Corporation's website. Usually the Freemake Video Downloader application is found in the C:\Program Files\Freemake directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader is C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe is the Freemake Video Downloader's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.99 MB (2083840 bytes) on disk.
Freemake Video Downloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.00 MB (15732884
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- FreemakeErrorReporter.exe (306.81 KB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (2.07 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (7.50 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (176.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.02 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
This page is about Freemake Video Downloader version 2.1.9
alone. You can find here a few links to other Freemake Video Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Freemake Video Downloader is an application marketed by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Freemake Video Downloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freemake Video Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". If it exists on your system the Freemake Video Downloader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freemake Video Downloader in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Freemake Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After removing Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:30:10.717