Freemake Video Downloader
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your PCEllora Assets Corporation
. More information about Ellora Assets Corporation can be seen here
. More details about Freemake Video Downloader can be found at http://www.freemake.com
. Freemake Video Downloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Freemake Video Downloader's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.00 MB (2093192 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe.
Freemake Video Downloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.20 MB (22225476
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- CaptureLibService.exe (8.50 KB)
- FreemakeVideoSniff.exe (12.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (418.62 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (180.01 KB)
- regfiles.exe (11.68 KB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (3.70 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (8.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.ToolbarInstaller.exe (90.50 KB)
- FreemakeUOs.exe (112.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (2.00 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to Freemake Video Downloader version 3.4.0
only. For more Freemake Video Downloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Freemake Video Downloader is a program released by Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Freemake Video Downloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freemake Video Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". The Freemake Video Downloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freemake Video Downloader in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freemake Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 14:59:06.210