This page is about Freedome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freedome Beta from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Further information on F-Secure Corporation can be seen here
. Freedome Beta is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1.1 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Freedome Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1.1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Freedome.exe and its approximative size is 4.55 MB (4768808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Freedome Beta. They occupy about 8.37 MB (8777064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivertool32.exe (240.54 KB)
- drivertool64.exe (282.04 KB)
- Freedome.exe (4.55 MB)
- FreedomeService.exe (372.04 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (650.54 KB)
- install.exe (689.54 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (21.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (912.04 KB)
- openvpn.exe (746.54 KB)
This page is about Freedome Beta version 1.0.2048.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Freedome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Freedome Beta is an application offered by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Freedome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Freedome Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Freedome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freedome Beta". If it exists on your system the Freedome Beta program will be found automatically. After you select Freedome Beta in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Freedome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freedome Beta.
8. After removing Freedome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freedome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freedome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freedome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:38:19.613