This page is about Freedome Beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freedome Beta from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on F-Secure Corporation. Usually the Freedome Beta program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Freedome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Freedome.exe and it has a size of 4.05 MB (4251176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Freedome Beta. They take about 7.81 MB (8184640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivertool32.exe (240.54 KB)
- drivertool64.exe (282.04 KB)
- Freedome.exe (4.05 MB)
- FreedomeService.exe (355.04 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (650.54 KB)
- install.exe (689.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (912.04 KB)
- openvpn.exe (711.54 KB)
The current page applies to Freedome Beta version 1.0.1797.0
only. Click on the links below for other Freedome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Freedome Beta is a program released by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Freedome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freedome Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freedome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freedome Beta". If it exists on your system the Freedome Beta program will be found automatically. After you click Freedome Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Freedome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freedome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Freedome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freedome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freedome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freedome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-31 15:16:24.543