Freedome Beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Freedome Beta from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. More information on F-Secure Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Freedome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1.1\uninstall.exe. Freedome Beta's main file takes around 4.29 MB (4499496 bytes) and is called Freedome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Freedome Beta. They occupy about 8.05 MB (8437056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivertool32.exe (240.54 KB)
- drivertool64.exe (282.04 KB)
- Freedome.exe (4.29 MB)
- FreedomeService.exe (359.04 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (650.54 KB)
- install.exe (689.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (912.04 KB)
- openvpn.exe (711.54 KB)
The current page applies to Freedome Beta version 1.0.1897.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Freedome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Freedome Beta is an application by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Freedome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Freedome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freedome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freedome Beta". The Freedome Beta program will be found very quickly. When you select Freedome Beta in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Freedome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freedome Beta.
8. After removing Freedome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freedome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freedome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freedome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 05:55:14.127