This page is about FlyVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FlyVPN from your systemFlyVPN
. More information on FlyVPN can be found here
. More details about FlyVPN can be seen at https://www.flyvpn.com
. Usually the FlyVPN program is placed in the C:\Program Files\FlyVPN directory, depending on the user's option during install. FlyVPN's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\uninst.exe. FlyVPN's main file takes about 3.16 MB (3314088 bytes) and its name is FlyVPN.exe.
The executable files below are part of FlyVPN. They occupy about 3.41 MB (3579384
bytes) on disk.
- FlyVPN.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (83.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (90.14 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
This info is about FlyVPN version 220.127.116.11
only. For more FlyVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove FlyVPN.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FlyVPN when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlyVPN
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\FlyVPN.exe
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\lang.zip
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\product.dat
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\res.zip
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\sciter.dll
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\amd64\OemVista.inf
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\amd64\tap0901.cat
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\amd64\tap0901.sys
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\amd64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\i386\OemVista.inf
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\i386\tap0901.cat
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\i386\tap0901.sys
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\tap\i386\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlyVPN\FlyVPN.lnk
FlyVPN is a program offered by FlyVPN. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove FlyVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FlyVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlyVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlyVPN". The FlyVPN app will be found automatically. When you select FlyVPN in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlyVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlyVPN:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.flyvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlyVPN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlyVPN.
8. After uninstalling FlyVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlyVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlyVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlyVPN by FlyVPN from your PC, we are not saying that FlyVPN by FlyVPN is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlyVPN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 18:29:29.667