You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FlyVPN for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FlyVPN from your PCFlyVPN
. You can find out more on FlyVPN or check for application updates here
. More information about FlyVPN can be seen at http://www.flyvpn.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. FlyVPN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN\uninst.exe. FlyVPN.exe is the FlyVPN's main executable file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1593160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FlyVPN. They occupy about 3.21 MB (3367424
bytes) on disk.
- FlyVPN.exe (1.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (93.68 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1.47 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about FlyVPN version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other FlyVPN versions:
...click to view all...
FlyVPN is a program by the software company FlyVPN. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FlyVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FlyVPN from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlyVPN or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlyVPN". If it is installed on your PC the FlyVPN application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlyVPN in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FlyVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlyVPN:
- The software company is: http://www.flyvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlyVPN.
8. After uninstalling FlyVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlyVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlyVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlyVPN by FlyVPN from your computer, we are not saying that FlyVPN by FlyVPN is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlyVPN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 17:23:06.270