FlyVPN is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FlyVPN from your PCFlyVPN
. You can read more on FlyVPN or check for application updates here
. More information about FlyVPN can be seen at https://www.flyvpn.com
. FlyVPN is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlyVPN. The program's main executable file is labeled FlyVPN.exe and occupies 1.87 MB (1963848 bytes).
FlyVPN contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.10 MB (2197468
bytes) on disk.
- FlyVPN.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (93.64 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about FlyVPN version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other FlyVPN versions:
...click to view all...
FlyVPN is a program released by FlyVPN. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall FlyVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FlyVPN from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlyVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlyVPN". The FlyVPN app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlyVPN in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FlyVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlyVPN:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.flyvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyVPN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlyVPN.
8. After removing FlyVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlyVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlyVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlyVPN by FlyVPN from your computer, we are not saying that FlyVPN by FlyVPN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlyVPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:10:38.660