You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 from your PCOpenSight Software, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on OpenSight Software, LLC. More information about the program FlashFXP v4.0 can be seen at http://www.flashfxp.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FlashFXP v4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FlashFXP.exe and its approximative size is 4.54 MB (4757288 bytes).
FlashFXP v4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.03 MB (5278362
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (508.86 KB)
The current page applies to FlashFXP v4.0 version 126.96.36.1998
alone. For other FlashFXP v4.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.0 is an application offered by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FlashFXP v4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlashFXP v4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.0". The FlashFXP v4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlashFXP v4.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashFXP v4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashFXP v4.0.
8. After removing FlashFXP v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 16:58:36.970