FlashFXP v4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. More info about OpenSight Software, LLC can be seen here
. More info about the software FlashFXP v4.0 can be seen at http://www.flashfxp.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FlashFXP.exe and it has a size of 4.53 MB (4748584 bytes).
FlashFXP v4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 5.09 MB (5333660
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (571.36 KB)
This web page is about FlashFXP v4.0 version 22.214.171.1248
alone. Click on the links below for other FlashFXP v4.0 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.0 is a program offered by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashFXP v4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.0". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashFXP v4.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FlashFXP v4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashFXP v4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashFXP v4.0.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-24 05:49:10.540