This info is about FlashFXP v4.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 from your computerOpenSight Software, LLC
. You can read more on OpenSight Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.flashfxp.com
to get more info about FlashFXP v4.0 on OpenSight Software, LLC's website. FlashFXP v4.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for FlashFXP v4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. FlashFXP v4.0's primary file takes about 4.50 MB (4717352 bytes) and is called FlashFXP.exe.
FlashFXP v4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 5.05 MB (5298548
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (567.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of FlashFXP v4.0. You can find below info on other versions of FlashFXP v4.0:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.0 is an application released by OpenSight Software, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase FlashFXP v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FlashFXP v4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashFXP v4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.0". The FlashFXP v4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlashFXP v4.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashFXP v4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashFXP v4.0.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.0 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:10:56.000