You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FastoRedis for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FastoRedis from your systemFastoGT
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FastoGT. You can see more info related to FastoRedis at http:\\www.fastoredis.com
. Usually the FastoRedis program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FastoRedis folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for FastoRedis is C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\UnUserNameName.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FastoRedis.exe and it has a size of 9.67 MB (10135677 bytes).
FastoRedis is composed of the following executables which take 9.76 MB (10232956
bytes) on disk:
- FastoRedis.exe (9.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.3
of FastoRedis. For other FastoRedis versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FastoRedis is an application released by FastoGT. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall FastoRedis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FastoRedis from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FastoRedis or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastoRedis". If it exists on your system the FastoRedis program will be found very quickly. When you select FastoRedis in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FastoRedis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastoRedis:
- The software company is: http:\\www.fastoredis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\UnUserNameName.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FastoRedis.
8. After removing FastoRedis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastoRedis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastoRedis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastoRedis by FastoGT from your PC, we are not saying that FastoRedis by FastoGT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastoRedis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 07:59:29.267