You can find below details on how to remove FastoRedis for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FastoRedis from your PCFastoGT
. More information on FastoGT can be seen here
. Click on https://fastoredis.com
to get more facts about FastoRedis on FastoGT's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FastoRedis directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FastoRedis is C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FastoRedis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.94 MB (11471797 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FastoRedis. They occupy an average of 11.03 MB (11569113
bytes) on disk.
- FastoRedis.exe (10.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.04 KB)
This web page is about FastoRedis version 1.23.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other FastoRedis versions:
...click to view all...
FastoRedis is an application by the software company FastoGT. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove FastoRedis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FastoRedis from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FastoRedis or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastoRedis". If it is installed on your PC the FastoRedis program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FastoRedis in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FastoRedis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastoRedis:
- The web site of the application is: https://fastoredis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FastoRedis.
8. After removing FastoRedis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FastoRedis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastoRedis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FastoRedis by FastoGT from your PC, nor are we saying that FastoRedis by FastoGT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastoRedis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-12 15:03:44.347