This page is about FastoRedis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FastoRedis from your computerFastoGT
. More information about FastoGT can be seen here
. More information about the app FastoRedis can be seen at http://www.fastoredis.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FastoRedis folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. FastoRedis's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called FastoRedis.exe and it has a size of 6.67 MB (6995200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FastoRedis. They occupy 6.76 MB (7092462
bytes) on disk.
- FastoRedis.exe (6.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.98 KB)
This info is about FastoRedis version 1.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other FastoRedis versions:
...click to view all...
FastoRedis is an application offered by FastoGT. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase FastoRedis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FastoRedis from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FastoRedis or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastoRedis". If it is installed on your PC the FastoRedis app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FastoRedis in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FastoRedis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastoRedis:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fastoredis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastoRedis\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastoRedis.
8. After removing FastoRedis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FastoRedis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FastoRedis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastoRedis by FastoGT from your computer, we are not saying that FastoRedis by FastoGT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FastoRedis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-29 09:30:19.390