This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fast Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Browser from your computerFast Browser
. More information on Fast Browser can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Fast Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Browser\Application\46.0.2465.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 671.50 KB (687616 bytes) on disk and is named delegate_execute.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Fast Browser. They occupy about 2.88 MB (3014656
bytes) on disk.
- delegate_execute.exe (671.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.22 MB)
This data is about Fast Browser version 2465.
alone. You can find here a few links to other Fast Browser releases:
Fast Browser is an application offered by the software company Fast Browser. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Fast Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fast Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Browser app will be found automatically. When you select Fast Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fast Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fast Browser.
8. After uninstalling Fast Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Browser by Fast Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Fast Browser by Fast Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-28 15:29:37.207