This page is about Fast Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fast Browser from your PCFast Browser
. More information about Fast Browser can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Fast Browser is C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application\29.0.1531.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk.
Fast Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.06 MB (7405568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (674.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (193.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.92 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.99 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 29.0.1531.0
of Fast Browser. You can find below info on other releases of Fast Browser:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Fast Browser:
The files below remain on your disk by Fast Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fast Browser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fast Browser\Application\am.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fast Browser\Application\cl.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fast Browser\Application\eb.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fast Browser\Application\es.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Fast Browser is a program released by the software company Fast Browser. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Fast Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fast Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Browser". If it exists on your system the Fast Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fast Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fast Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Browser.
8. After removing Fast Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Browser by Fast Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Browser by Fast Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 03:09:16.847