This page is about Fast Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fast Browser from your systemFast Browser
. Further information on Fast Browser can be seen here
. Fast Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application\34.0.1848.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Browser. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 697.00 KB (713728 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Fast Browser. They occupy about 6.64 MB (6960128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (697.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.86 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to Fast Browser version 34.0.1848.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Fast Browser releases:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Fast Browser.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Fast Browser.lnk
Fast Browser is an application marketed by the software company Fast Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Fast Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fast Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Browser". The Fast Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fast Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fast Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Browser.
8. After uninstalling Fast Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Browser by Fast Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Browser by Fast Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:57:09.820