You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Fact Fire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fact Fire from your computerFact Fire
. You can read more on Fact Fire or check for application updates here
. More details about Fact Fire can be found at http://firemyfacts.com/support
. Fact Fire is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire folder, regulated by the user's option. Fact Fire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe. Fact Fire's main file takes about 394.73 KB (404208 bytes) and is named utilFactFire.exe.
Fact Fire contains of the executables below. They take 649.39 KB (664976
bytes) on disk.
- FactFireUninstall.exe (254.66 KB)
- utilFactFire.exe (394.73 KB)
This page is about Fact Fire version 2015.03.06.130507
alone. You can find below a few links to other Fact Fire releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Fact Fire you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Fact Fire
Fact Fire is an application offered by the software company Fact Fire. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Fact Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fact Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fact Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fact Fire". The Fact Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fact Fire in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fact Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fact Fire:
- The publisher is: http://firemyfacts.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fact Fire.
8. After uninstalling Fact Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fact Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fact Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fact Fire by Fact Fire from your computer, nor are we saying that Fact Fire by Fact Fire is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fact Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:04:52.327