Fact Fire is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fact Fire from your systemFact Fire
. Go over here
where you can read more on Fact Fire. More information about the application Fact Fire can be found at http://firemyfacts.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Fact Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FactFire.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fact Fire. They occupy 2.69 MB (2819584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FactFireUninstall.exe (244.59 KB)
- utilFactFire.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FactFire.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- FactFire.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- FactFire.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- FactFire.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.07.175835
of Fact Fire. You can find below info on other versions of Fact Fire:
...click to view all...
Fact Fire is a program released by Fact Fire. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Fact Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fact Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fact Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fact Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Fact Fire program will be found automatically. After you select Fact Fire in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fact Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fact Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://firemyfacts.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fact Fire.
8. After uninstalling Fact Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fact Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fact Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fact Fire by Fact Fire from your PC, nor are we saying that Fact Fire by Fact Fire is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fact Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:58:52.930