You can find below details on how to remove Fact Fire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fact Fire from your systemFact Fire
. More info about Fact Fire can be seen here
. More data about the app Fact Fire can be found at http://firemyfacts.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Fact Fire is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FactFireUninstall.exe and occupies 243.02 KB (248856 bytes).
Fact Fire contains of the executables below. They take 243.02 KB (248856
bytes) on disk.
- FactFireUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Fact Fire version 2015.06.06.083117
alone. Click on the links below for other Fact Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Fact Fire is a program offered by Fact Fire. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Fact Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fact Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fact Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fact Fire". If it exists on your system the Fact Fire program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fact Fire in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fact Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fact Fire:
- The software company is: http://firemyfacts.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fact Fire.
8. After removing Fact Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fact Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fact Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fact Fire by Fact Fire from your computer, we are not saying that Fact Fire by Fact Fire is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fact Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 10:06:26.930