FULL-DISKfighter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter from your PCSPAMfighter ApS.
. You can read more on SPAMfighter ApS. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on FULL-DISKfighter at http://www.spamfighter.com/FULL-DISKfighter/Support_Default.asp
. FULL-DISKfighter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters directory, depending on the user's decision. FULL-DISKfighter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled FighterLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 847.18 KB (867512 bytes).
FULL-DISKfighter is composed of the following executables which take 8.01 MB (8401176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (847.18 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.23 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (1,001.18 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.18 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (62.18 KB)
- Icon.exe (217.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.13 KB)
- UI.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.63 KB)
- Service.exe (129.13 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.62 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (892.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.15
of FULL-DISKfighter. You can find below info on other versions of FULL-DISKfighter:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FULL-DISKfighter from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FULL-DISKfighter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Tray\FightersTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Tray\MsgSys.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Tray\sfhtml.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Tray\SuiteClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Tray\Translations\Language_EN.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
FULL-DISKfighter is a program offered by SPAMfighter ApS.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove FULL-DISKfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FULL-DISKfighter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FULL-DISKfighter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FULL-DISKfighter". If it exists on your system the FULL-DISKfighter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FULL-DISKfighter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FULL-DISKfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FULL-DISKfighter:
- The publisher is: http://www.spamfighter.com/FULL-DISKfighter/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FULL-DISKfighter.
8. After removing FULL-DISKfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FULL-DISKfighter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FULL-DISKfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. from your PC, nor are we saying that FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-27 12:44:56.973