This info is about FULL-DISKfighter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter from your computerSPAMfighter ApS.
. More information on SPAMfighter ApS. can be seen here
. You can get more details on FULL-DISKfighter at http://www.spamfighter.com/full-diskfighter/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FULL-DISKfighter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe. Icon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 216.63 KB (221832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FULL-DISKfighter. They occupy an average of 405.90 KB (415640
bytes) on disk.
- Common Toolkit Tools.exe (120.63 KB)
- Icon.exe (216.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.63 KB)
This info is about FULL-DISKfighter version 1.1.183
only. For other FULL-DISKfighter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FULL-DISKfighter is a program marketed by the software company SPAMfighter ApS.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FULL-DISKfighter or simply activate the Search field and type in "FULL-DISKfighter". If it is installed on your PC the FULL-DISKfighter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FULL-DISKfighter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FULL-DISKfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FULL-DISKfighter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spamfighter.com/full-diskfighter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FULL-DISKfighter.
8. After uninstalling FULL-DISKfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FULL-DISKfighter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FULL-DISKfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. from your PC, we are not saying that FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FULL-DISKfighter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:16:56.030