This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FULL-DISKfighter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter from your PCSPAMfighter ApS.
. You can find out more on SPAMfighter ApS. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.spamfighter.com/FULL-DISKfighter/Lang_IT/Support_Default.asp
if you want to read more on FULL-DISKfighter on SPAMfighter ApS.'s page. Usually the FULL-DISKfighter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for FULL-DISKfighter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 845.53 KB (865824 bytes) on disk and is titled FighterLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FULL-DISKfighter. They occupy 6.03 MB (6318400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (845.53 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (999.03 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (61.53 KB)
- Icon.exe (217.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.55 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.60 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (718.03 KB)
The current page applies to FULL-DISKfighter version 1.4.81
only. Click on the links below for other FULL-DISKfighter versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FULL-DISKfighter:
- C:\Program Files\Fighters
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\FighterLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\FighterSuiteService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Documents\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\FULLDISKfighter.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Fighters\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\
FULL-DISKfighter is an application released by the software company SPAMfighter ApS.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase FULL-DISKfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FULL-DISKfighter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FULL-DISKfighter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FULL-DISKfighter". If it exists on your system the FULL-DISKfighter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FULL-DISKfighter in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FULL-DISKfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FULL-DISKfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/FULL-DISKfighter/Lang_IT/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FULL-DISKfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FULL-DISKfighter.
8. After removing FULL-DISKfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FULL-DISKfighter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FULL-DISKfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. from your PC, we are not saying that FULL-DISKfighter by SPAMfighter ApS. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FULL-DISKfighter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:33:52.567