FB Checker is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FB Checker from your systemInnovative Solutions
. More data about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. Further information about FB Checker can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. FB Checker is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove FB Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.33 MB (1399672 bytes) on disk and is called fbchecker.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FB Checker. They occupy 5.42 MB (5684913
bytes) on disk.
- fbchecker.exe (1.33 MB)
- innostp.exe (1,015.45 KB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- stop_all.exe (503.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to FB Checker version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other FB Checker versions:
...click to view all...
FB Checker is an application marketed by Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove FB Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FB Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FB Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "FB Checker". If it exists on your system the FB Checker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FB Checker in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FB Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FB Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FB Checker.
8. After uninstalling FB Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FB Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FB Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FB Checker by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that FB Checker by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FB Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-22 22:11:18.840