FB Checker is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FB Checker from your computerInnovative Solutions
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Innovative Solutions. More information about the application FB Checker can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for FB Checker is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled fbchecker.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791352 bytes).
FB Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.67 MB (4892385
bytes) on disk.
- fbchecker.exe (1.71 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.44 MB)
- stop_all.exe (501.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This info is about FB Checker version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other FB Checker releases:
...click to view all...
FB Checker is a program released by Innovative Solutions. Some users want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove FB Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FB Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FB Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FB Checker". If it exists on your system the FB Checker application will be found very quickly. When you click FB Checker in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FB Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FB Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FB Checker.
8. After removing FB Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FB Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FB Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FB Checker by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that FB Checker by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FB Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 15:21:44.723