This page is about FB Checker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FB Checker from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
for more information on Innovative Solutions. Further information about FB Checker can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. FB Checker is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for FB Checker is "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe". fbchecker.exe is the FB Checker's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.34 MB (1401720 bytes) on disk.
FB Checker is composed of the following executables which take 5.42 MB (5686961
bytes) on disk:
- fbchecker.exe (1.34 MB)
- innostp.exe (1,015.45 KB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- stop_all.exe (503.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This data is about FB Checker version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FB Checker:
...click to view all...
FB Checker is an application released by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FB Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FB Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FB Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "FB Checker". The FB Checker program will be found automatically. When you click FB Checker in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FB Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FB Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\FB Checker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FB Checker.
8. After removing FB Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FB Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FB Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FB Checker by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that FB Checker by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FB Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:14:10.633