FATE is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FATE from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about FATE on WildTangent's website. FATE is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FATE. FATE's primary file takes about 10.60 MB (11114584 bytes) and is called Fate-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of FATE. They occupy about 10.76 MB (11282252
bytes) on disk.
- Fate-WT.exe (10.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.74 KB)
This page is about FATE version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other FATE versions:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FATE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FATE or simply click the Search feature and type in "FATE". The FATE application will be found very quickly. When you select FATE in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FATE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FATE:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FATE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FATE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FATE by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FATE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.740