This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FATE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FATE from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. More details about FATE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FATE is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Fate-WT.exe is the FATE's primary executable file and it takes about 10.85 MB (11376560 bytes) on disk.
FATE is comprised of the following executables which take 16.81 MB (17622184
bytes) on disk:
- Fate-WT.exe (10.85 MB)
- WTA-36fa02c6-b19d-42a6-8f9d-ba850dab5c92-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about FATE version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other FATE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FATE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FATE or simply click the Search field and type in "FATE". If it is installed on your PC the FATE application will be found automatically. After you select FATE in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FATE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FATE:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FATE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FATE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FATE by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FATE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:52.777