This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FATE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FATE from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. More details about FATE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FATE is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Fate-WT.exe is the FATE's primary executable file and it takes about 10.85 MB (11376560 bytes) on disk.
FATE is comprised of the following executables which take 16.81 MB (17622184
bytes) on disk:
- Fate-WT.exe (10.85 MB)
- WTA-36fa02c6-b19d-42a6-8f9d-ba850dab5c92-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about FATE version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other FATE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FATE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FATE or simply click the Search field and type in "FATE". If it is installed on your PC the FATE application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FATE in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FATE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FATE:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FATE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FATE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FATE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FATE by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FATE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:52.777