This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FATE for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FATE from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about FATE on WildTangent's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FATE is C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Fate.exe and its approximative size is 6.25 MB (6557696 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FATE. They occupy 6.39 MB (6705217
bytes) on disk.
- Fate.exe (6.25 MB)
- help.exe (34.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.13 KB)
- InstallWire.exe (73.98 KB)
This web page is about FATE version 006066
only. Click on the links below for other FATE versions:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FATE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FATE or simply activate the Search field and type in "FATE". If it exists on your system the FATE application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FATE in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FATE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FATE:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FATE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FATE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FATE by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FATE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 17:38:22.843