This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FATE for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FATE from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about FATE on WildTangent's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FATE is C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Fate.exe and its approximative size is 6.25 MB (6557696 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FATE. They occupy 6.39 MB (6705217
bytes) on disk.
- Fate.exe (6.25 MB)
- help.exe (34.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.13 KB)
- InstallWire.exe (73.98 KB)
This web page is about FATE version 006066
only. Click on the links below for other FATE versions:
...click to view all...
FATE is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase FATE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FATE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FATE or simply click the Search feature and type in "FATE". If it exists on your system the FATE app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FATE in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FATE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FATE:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\FATE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FATE.
8. After uninstalling FATE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FATE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FATE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FATE by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that FATE by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FATE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 17:38:22.843