Extreme Picture Finder
Extreme Picture Finder is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder from your PCExtreme Internet Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Extreme Internet Software. Further information about Extreme Picture Finder can be seen at http://www.webimagedownloader.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Extreme Picture Finder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\Uninstall.exe. EPF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.75 MB (7076864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Extreme Picture Finder. They take an average of 7.13 MB (7479808
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Extreme Picture Finder. For more Extreme Picture Finder versions please click below:
Extreme Picture Finder is a program marketed by Extreme Internet Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Extreme Picture Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Extreme Picture Finder". If it exists on your system the Extreme Picture Finder app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Extreme Picture Finder in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Extreme Picture Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webimagedownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Extreme Picture Finder.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:47:46.623