Extreme Picture Finder
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder from your PCExtreme Internet Software
. Go over here
for more details on Extreme Internet Software. Further information about Extreme Picture Finder can be seen at www.webimagedownloader.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Extreme Picture Finder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Extreme Picture Finder is C:\Program Files\Extreme Picture Finder\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EPF.exe is the Extreme Picture Finder's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.13 MB (6432256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Extreme Picture Finder. They occupy an average of 6.52 MB (6835200
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
This data is about Extreme Picture Finder version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Extreme Picture Finder versions please click below:
Extreme Picture Finder is an application offered by the software company Extreme Internet Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Extreme Picture Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Extreme Picture Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Extreme Picture Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Picture Finder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Extreme Picture Finder in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Extreme Picture Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder:
- The web site of the application is: www.webimagedownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Extreme Picture Finder\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Extreme Picture Finder.
8. After removing Extreme Picture Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Extreme Picture Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Extreme Picture Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 15:39:51.890