Extreme Picture Finder
Extreme Picture Finder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder from your computerExtreme Internet Software
. More data about Extreme Internet Software can be found here
. More information about Extreme Picture Finder can be found at www.webimagedownloader.com
. Usually the Extreme Picture Finder program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Extreme Picture Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder\Uninstall.exe. EPF.exe is the Extreme Picture Finder's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.71 MB (7031296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Extreme Picture Finder. They occupy 7.09 MB (7434240
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The current page applies to Extreme Picture Finder version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Extreme Picture Finder versions:
Extreme Picture Finder is a program marketed by Extreme Internet Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Extreme Picture Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Extreme Picture Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Extreme Picture Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Extreme Picture Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Picture Finder program will be found very quickly. After you click Extreme Picture Finder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Picture Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder:
- The web site of the program is: www.webimagedownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Extreme Picture Finder.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software from your computer, we are not saying that Extreme Picture Finder by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:21:44.517