Explzh for Windows (64bit)
Explzh for Windows (64bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) from your systempon software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on pon software. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder (same installation drive as Windows). Explzh for Windows (64bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. The application's main executable file occupies 5.35 MB (5610744 bytes) on disk and is labeled EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows (64bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7179656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (73.27 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.35 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (207.79 KB)
- mklnk.exe (124.30 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (111.77 KB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
This web page is about Explzh for Windows (64bit) version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows (64bit):
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows (64bit) is a program released by pon software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Explzh for Windows (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows (64bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows (64bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows (64bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows (64bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Explzh for Windows (64bit) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows (64bit).
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows (64bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 04:01:13.160