Explzh for Windows (64bit)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) from your computerpon software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on pon software. Usually the Explzh for Windows (64bit) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows (64bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.54 MB (4761656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Explzh for Windows (64bit). They occupy 5.56 MB (5832488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (62.68 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (200.58 KB)
- mklnk.exe (124.28 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (101.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Explzh for Windows (64bit). Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows (64bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows (64bit) is an application released by the software company pon software. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Explzh for Windows (64bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows (64bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows (64bit)". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows (64bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click Explzh for Windows (64bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows (64bit).
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows (64bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows (64bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:45:04.560