Explzh for Windows (64bit)
Explzh for Windows (64bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit) from your systempon software
. More information on pon software can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Explzh for Windows (64bit) is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. The application's main executable file is named EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 4.53 MB (4748488 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Explzh for Windows (64bit). They occupy 5.54 MB (5813824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (62.68 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (195.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (124.28 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (101.20 KB)
This info is about Explzh for Windows (64bit) version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows (64bit):
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows (64bit) is a program by the software company pon software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Explzh for Windows (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows (64bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows (64bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows (64bit)". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows (64bit) program will be found very quickly. After you click Explzh for Windows (64bit) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows (64bit).
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows (64bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows (64bit) by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows (64bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:03:54.433