You can find below details on how to remove Evolve for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Evolve from your systemEvolve Labs
. You can find out more on Evolve Labs or check for application updates here
. Evolve is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Evolve's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.43 MB (1503232 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Evolve. They occupy about 138.73 MB (145467392
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- Evolve.exe (67.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2.3
of Evolve. Click on the links below for other Evolve versions:
Evolve is a program released by the software company Evolve Labs. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Evolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Evolve from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Evolve or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Evolve". The Evolve app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Evolve in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Evolve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Evolve.
8. After removing Evolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Evolve which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Evolve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Evolve by Evolve Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Evolve by Evolve Labs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Evolve supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 20:50:44.990