This info is about Evolve for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Evolve from your computerEvolve Labs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Evolve Labs. Evolve is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Evolve by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Evolve.exe is the Evolve's primary executable file and it takes about 67.21 MB (70478848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Evolve. They occupy 70.08 MB (73485312
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- Evolve.exe (67.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Evolve version 0.1.17
only. You can find below a few links to other Evolve versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files/Echobit/Evolve/Drivers/Updater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files/Echobit/Evolve/EvolveClient.exe
Evolve is an application by Evolve Labs. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Evolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Evolve from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Evolve or simply click the Search field and type in "Evolve". If it exists on your system the Evolve app will be found automatically. When you click Evolve in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Evolve, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Evolve.
8. After removing Evolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Evolve that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Evolve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Evolve by Evolve Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Evolve by Evolve Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Evolve in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:26:19.990