This info is about Evolve for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Evolve from your computerEvolve Labs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Evolve Labs. Evolve is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Evolve by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Evolve.exe is the Evolve's primary executable file and it takes about 67.21 MB (70478848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Evolve. They occupy 70.08 MB (73485312
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- Evolve.exe (67.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Evolve version 0.1.17
only. You can find below a few links to other Evolve versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files/Echobit/Evolve/Drivers/Updater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files/Echobit/Evolve/EvolveClient.exe
Evolve is an application by Evolve Labs. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Evolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Evolve from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Evolve or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Evolve". If it exists on your system the Evolve application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Evolve in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Evolve, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Evolve.
8. After removing Evolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Evolve that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Evolve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Evolve by Evolve Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Evolve by Evolve Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Evolve in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:26:19.990