Evolve is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Evolve from your systemEvolve Labs
. Further information on Evolve Labs can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Evolve is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\evolve_client\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Evolve's primary file takes about 67.21 MB (70478848 bytes) and is called Evolve.exe.
The executables below are part of Evolve. They take an average of 138.73 MB (145467392
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- Evolve.exe (67.21 MB)
This info is about Evolve version 0.2.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Evolve versions:
Evolve is a program released by the software company Evolve Labs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Evolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Evolve from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Evolve or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Evolve". If it is installed on your PC the Evolve app will be found very quickly. When you select Evolve in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Evolve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Evolve.
8. After removing Evolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Evolve that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Evolve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Evolve by Evolve Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Evolve by Evolve Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Evolve in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-15 06:27:54.987