EssentialPIM Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro from your computerAstonsoft Ltd
. More information about Astonsoft Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about on EssentialPIM Pro at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for EssentialPIM Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.38 MB (8783064 bytes) on disk and is named EssentialPIM.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside EssentialPIM Pro. They occupy about 8.42 MB (8828087
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (8.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.97 KB)
This page is about EssentialPIM Pro version 7.5
only. Click on the links below for other EssentialPIM Pro versions:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM Pro is a program marketed by the software company Astonsoft Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove EssentialPIM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EssentialPIM Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EssentialPIM Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM Pro". If it is installed on your PC the EssentialPIM Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EssentialPIM Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EssentialPIM Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EssentialPIM Pro.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:46:18.600