You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro from your computerAstonsoft Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Astonsoft Ltd. Detailed information about EssentialPIM Pro can be seen at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EssentialPIM Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EssentialPIM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.10 MB (8496344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EssentialPIM Pro. They occupy 8.15 MB (8541367
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (8.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.97 KB)
This data is about EssentialPIM Pro version 7.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EssentialPIM Pro:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM Pro is a program offered by the software company Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase EssentialPIM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EssentialPIM Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EssentialPIM Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM Pro". The EssentialPIM Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EssentialPIM Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EssentialPIM Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EssentialPIM Pro.
8. After removing EssentialPIM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EssentialPIM Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EssentialPIM Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:08:41.607