EssentialPIM Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro from your PCAstonsoft Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Astonsoft Ltd. More information about the app EssentialPIM Pro can be found at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. Usually the EssentialPIM Pro program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EssentialPIM Pro. The program's main executable file is named EssentialPIM.exe and it has a size of 9.62 MB (10089688 bytes).
EssentialPIM Pro contains of the executables below. They take 9.67 MB (10134709
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (9.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.65.1
of EssentialPIM Pro. Click on the links below for other EssentialPIM Pro versions:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM Pro is an application by Astonsoft Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EssentialPIM Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EssentialPIM Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EssentialPIM Pro". The EssentialPIM Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select EssentialPIM Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EssentialPIM Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EssentialPIM Pro.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EssentialPIM Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EssentialPIM Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EssentialPIM Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:43:41.380