Elements is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Elements from your PCThe Elements Authors
. You can read more on The Elements Authors or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Elements's full uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.74.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 939.90 KB (962456 bytes) on disk and is labeled ElementsBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Elements. They occupy about 42.46 MB (44524024
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.90 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (659.40 KB)
- setup.exe (978.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (39.71 MB)
This page is about Elements version 49.74.2623.87
only. For other Elements versions please click below:
Elements is a program offered by The Elements Authors. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Elements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Elements from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elements or simply click the Search field and type in "Elements". If it exists on your system the Elements application will be found automatically. After you click Elements in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elements, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements.
8. After uninstalling Elements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elements by The Elements Authors from your PC, we are not saying that Elements by The Elements Authors is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elements in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 10:10:37.720