Elements is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Elements from your PCThe Elements Authors
. More info about The Elements Authors can be read here
. Elements is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Elements is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.14.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called elementsbrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.42 MB (1490328 bytes).
Elements installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.08 MB (47271928
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.71 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.60 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.14.3282.140
of Elements. You can find below info on other versions of Elements:
Elements is a program by The Elements Authors. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Elements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elements with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elements or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements". The Elements program will be found very quickly. When you select Elements in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Elements, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements.
8. After removing Elements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements by The Elements Authors from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements by The Elements Authors is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 12:39:12.973