EXPERTool v8.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. More information on Gainward Co. Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about EXPERTool v8.1 at http://www.gainward.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\EXPERTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for EXPERTool v8.1 is C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. EXPERTool v8.1's main file takes about 1.95 MB (2040136 bytes) and its name is TBPanel.exe.
EXPERTool v8.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.48 MB (3647872
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (422.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EXPERTool v8.1. Click on the links below for other EXPERTool v8.1 versions:
EXPERTool v8.1 is an application marketed by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove EXPERTool v8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EXPERTool v8.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool v8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v8.1". The EXPERTool v8.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EXPERTool v8.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EXPERTool v8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EXPERTool v8.1.
8. After removing EXPERTool v8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v8.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:22:09.830