This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 from your computerGainward Co. Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Detailed information about EXPERTool v8.1 can be seen at http://www.gainward.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TBPanel.exe and it has a size of 1.95 MB (2040136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EXPERTool v8.1. They take about 3.48 MB (3652440
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (422.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EXPERTool v8.1. For other EXPERTool v8.1 versions please click below:
EXPERTool v8.1 is a program by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EXPERTool v8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EXPERTool v8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v8.1". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v8.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select EXPERTool v8.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool v8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXPERTool v8.1.
8. After removing EXPERTool v8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool v8.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 14:50:25.527