EXPERTool v8.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. More info about Gainward Co. Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about on EXPERTool v8.1 at http://www.gainward.com/
. EXPERTool v8.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\EXPERTool directory, subject to the user's decision. EXPERTool v8.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named TBPanel.exe and occupies 1.95 MB (2040136 bytes).
EXPERTool v8.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.48 MB (3647872
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (422.61 KB)
This web page is about EXPERTool v8.1 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other EXPERTool v8.1 releases:
EXPERTool v8.1 is a program by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase EXPERTool v8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EXPERTool v8.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EXPERTool v8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v8.1". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool v8.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EXPERTool v8.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EXPERTool v8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v8.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EXPERTool v8.1.
8. After removing EXPERTool v8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool v8.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 11:47:36.373