This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall EVEMon for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall EVEMon from your computerEVEMon Development Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on EVEMon Development Team. Click on http://
to get more info about EVEMon on EVEMon Development Team's website. EVEMon is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall EVEMon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.10 MB (2204160 bytes) on disk and is called EVEMon.exe.
EVEMon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.26 MB (2367771
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.10 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.78 KB)
The current web page applies to EVEMon version 3.0.4
only. For other EVEMon versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EVEMon is an application by EVEMon Development Team. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EVEMon or simply click the Search field and type in "EVEMon". If it exists on your system the EVEMon program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EVEMon in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EVEMon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the program is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVEMon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-04 17:27:07.970