This page is about EVEMon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EVEMon from your systemEVEMon Development Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EVEMon Development Team. Please follow http://
if you want to read more on EVEMon on EVEMon Development Team's website. EVEMon is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EVEMon. EVEMon's main file takes about 2.23 MB (2340352 bytes) and its name is EVEMon.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with EVEMon. They take about 2.39 MB (2503916
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.23 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.73 KB)
This data is about EVEMon version 4.0.12
alone. For other EVEMon versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EVEMon is a program released by the software company EVEMon Development Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EVEMon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EVEMon or simply activate the Search field and type in "EVEMon". The EVEMon application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EVEMon in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EVEMon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the program is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EVEMon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVEMon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EVEMon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-16 01:32:25.047